Sunday, August 12, 2007

Chicharones

Shannon and I just arrived back in Cuzco after staying the night in one of the small towns in the Sacred Valley. In the morning we went to an open air market in Chinchero and bought some textiles from some weavers near Chinchero. Shannon agreed to let me post a picture she took of one of the weavers if I were to agree to post a few kitten pictures on the blog site (One might call this blackmail....). The hostel we stayed at just got a little white kitten and Shannon fell immediately in love with the little guy.

Tomorrow we have one last day touring around Cuzco. I am already feeling much better as evident by my decision to eat a big chunk of fried pork fat (Chicharones! Yummy!).


-stacie

1 comment:

chuck b. said...

Hi Stacie, I hope you're okay! This is Leland from the Botanic Garden. Thinking about you...